Firetrace Ltd specialises in the manufacture, installation and maintenance of fire suppression systems which can be fitted to many different applications including forklifts, charging units, through to pallet trucks. Firetrace is a trusted supplier to the intralogistics industry featuring throughout the UK.
WHAT IS FIRETRACE?
By inserting flexible pressurised tubing around potential fire risks, Firetrace is a simple self-activating fire suppression system that does not rely on moving parts or complex electronics.
Firetrace can be used in many different applications and environments. Here are three areas that specifically apply to the logistics sector:
- Forklifts and there charging units - When machinery is working in a warehouse, a fire could cause various disturbances to nearby buildings, raw materials and most importantly staff.
- Dockside Straddle Carriers - Firetrace® has a range of fire suppression systems suitable for protecting all types of plant & equipment by fitting patented pressurised tubing to detect a fire and suppress it before it intensifies.
- Cranes – On larger applications, the detection tube bursts discharging the system quickly via positioned diffusers and extinguishing the fire at the point of contact.
Follow the link for further examples of Firetrace applications.
Firetrace automatic fire systems are:
- Highly reliable
- Minimal maintenance requirements
- Easy to retrofit
- Fail safe design and constant monitoring